Sunday, December 30, 2007

Old Amman

Yesterday I went in a walk with my friend Sandra around older parts of Amman... we started from Rainbow Str. Jabal Amman... and then down to Albalad... walked till Ras Al-ain... then back to Huissieni Mosque... paid a visit to Duke's Diwan before heading to Darat Al-funnon in Jabal Al-lwebdieh...
An amazing Walk... two things though bothered me... the fog/smoke/dust that was everywhere taking away the vividness of the colors... and my camera dying on me... so had to use my friend's which is something I don't feel comfortable doing [using a strange camera for the first time]...
Nevertheless was a great walk... and an enchanting day...















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed... I love old amman and that is a great walk. you can always do it again with your camera. Would love to see the pics.