Thursday, February 07, 2008

Back!

So... I've been away for awhile trying to listen to my inner voice... shutting myself from everyone even my family... but eventually I had to come back...
And while I was away some interesting things happened...
= Finally I was added to toot blogger community. .. =)
= The weather in Amman had been completely crazy... it had snowed like never before... and since I live in one of the highest areas of western-northern-Amman... we had extra snow!!! There nothing that can beat Whiteness for me...
= Microsoft thinks of buying Yahoo search engine to compete with Google... I better save my take on these acquiring business to some other post... But one of my colleagues simply commented "MAFIA!"...
= I finished the first book of The Lord of The Rings... WHY I didn't read them before? Amazing book... Can't wait to finish the other two books...
= University is resuming next Sunday... and I've been baking some new ideas for this course... which might be my last at this University... at least I'm excited about that...
= I'm learning C++... just for the sake of it... if anyone knows good tutorial sites... please recommend...

Uhh... it is good to be back...

No comments: