Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ramadan and TV | Aljazeera Documentary

During the month of Ramadan people in the Middle East [at least] gets addicted to TV... and a rally of series, shows, games, contests,.... begins...

For me I don't watch that much of TV anyways... but I feel a bit frustrated from the long list of [traditional] misconceptions related to Ramadan... TV addiction is one of them...

Anyhow... I come from a family where TV is always there in our gatherings... whether food or just past time... not necessarily active in role... but the TV is always on... and I'm sure there are many families that do the same...

So during the Suhor time Dad always put on Aljazeera Documentary... and I felt that I should mention what an excellent choice it might be...

Aljazeera TV is very well known both on the regional and global levels...
The Documentary channel is one of the most successful Arabic TV channels I ever seen...
Most of the programs are interesting... mind engaging and informative... the themes go a wide range between social, political, historical, religious and scientific...
The graphics of the channel are well done as well... engaging you both visually and aurally...


This Ramadan if you want to turn your TV on... I would highly recommend it... they have a selection of programs and documentries... that goes well with Ramadan...[if such thing exists]... and can be appealing to different people...

No comments: